Today is world smile day!! 🙂
A smile is such a powerful thing, it can change a person’s perspective and make their day better.
Some things that make me smile:
- My family and my friends
- My cat!
- That feeling of music when you can feel it deep in your body.
- Trees. I also like the way the branches look against the sky. There is something strong and beautiful with trees.
- Beautiful scenery. Whether that be at a beach or in the country or even a town/city with beautiful landmarks.
- Music. I love how music can make you feel. I love when there is a beautiful melody or harmonies. I like it all!
- Weaving! That feeling of accomplishment when you finish a wee sample and you can look at it and go “I did that!”
- Having a wee hot chocolate and catch up with my loved ones.
- Watching some uplifting programmes. Netflix is a great tool to have on bad pain days!
- Looking through photos and memories.
- Wrapping up warm and cosy during those winter months.
- Having a bath!
These are just a few things that make me smile. There are loads more. It is important to find what bring us joy. It brings a bit of light to hardships and dark times as we feel our way through life.